Thursday 28 February 2013

プロポーザル


  1.   メッセージはなんですか。

      What is your message?

My message is to describe the attitude of new generations toward the electronic gadgets. They keep playing their phone or electronic gadget when having dinner with family or friends. Although everyone know that it is a bad habit, but they still remain the status quo. I would like to state the problem happened, solutions should be taken to solve it and my opinion.

  1. 2.       だれに みせたいですか。

      To whom do you want to show it?

I wish to show this message to the public, especially the new generations.

  1. 3.       なにを つかいますか。

      What are you going to use?(e.g. photos, videos, music, etc)

I am going to use some photos, videos, and background music.

  1. 4.       ひとりでしますか?ともだちとしますか?

      Are you going to make it alone or with friend?

I am going to make it with Wilson Ngoh Fuk Lim (Fuku san).

No comments: